Saturday, March 25, 2017

19.5 Weeks

Dear Sweet Boy,



We're halfway through this pregnancy! I am definitely feeling it. It makes me excited to meet you and your brother.

Stretch marks: Lots. 

Sleep: Still the same. As long as the other kids sleep, I sleep okay. I always wake up with my back hurting though.
Best moment last week: My ultrasound. Now we know for sure you an your brother and boys. So exciting! We can't wait to meet you!
Movement: I feel you guys move quite frequently.
Food cravings: Sweets. All the time! It's ridiculous.
Gender: Two sweet boys.
Baby Stats: You each weigh 11 ounces. 

Symptoms: My back hurts when I wake up. I'm so exhausted.

Labor signs: Nope (thankfully). 

Belly button - in or out? Out.

What I miss: Feeling less exhausted and having more energy than I do now.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting you and your brother.

A few pictures from our family gender reveal party. I put some blue whipped cream in two cupcakes. Oliver's cupcake represented Twin A and Josh's cupcake represented Twin B. Oliver was kind of hoping one of them would be pink but both boys were excited to find out they're having brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment