Sunday, October 7, 2018

Happy reunion

Dear Nath (a nickname Norah started that kind of stuck and I think you might kind of hate someday),

Dad and I went to Boston for a few day to a children's mental health conference. It was amazing. Our friends, Sarah and Steven Chasten and their little girl, Gwendlyn, stayed with you guys. You are pretty attached to me and have been especially clingly lately with getting your molars so I was worried to leave you. It was the sweetest thing when I walked into your and Zach's room this morning when I heard you babbling in there. I said, "Good morning!" and you both popped right up in your cribs. You saw me and immediately started giggling. It went on for a couple of minutes with a huge smile on your face. Zach was smiling too. It made me so happy to see you both so happy to see me. Your dad and I missed you guys (all of you) a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment